Igloo Super Tough STX-120 Ice Cool Box
Brand : Igloo
- #No longer available
- 0.20 KGS
- Shipping (T&Cs Apply):
Igloo Super Tough STX-120 Heavy Duty Ice Cool Box
With a massive 113 litres capacity and designed to provide incredible strength and durability, the Igloo Super Tough STX-120 cool box is the perfect solution for keeping your drinks and food chilled in even the most rugged of environments.
Featuring industry leading Igloo Ultratherm insulation, the STX-120 cool box can keep ice frozen for up to 5 days* and features Igloo Cool Riser Technology that improves cooling performance in hot conditions by reducing hot surface contact.
Strong and robust, super tough.
As with all cool boxes within the Super Tough range, the STX-120 also features handles that are comfortable and strong thanks to their soft grip and the fact they are bolted through the body, heavy duty stainless steel hinges, and dual stainless steel straps to support the lid and hinges when the cooler box is open as well as dual stainless steel lid clasps. You can have confidence that the Igloo Super Tough cool boxes are strong and built to last.
A drain plug is fitted to the cool box allowing easy draining of melted ice and also allows the attachment of a hose for easy cleaning! As an added benefit for anglers, the STX-120 includes a convenient integrated fish measuring ruler.
Super Tough STX-120 Cool Box Specifications
- Igloo Ultratherm® insulation
- Igloo Cool Riser Technology
- Bolt-through-body, comfort-grip side handles
- Dual stainless-steel latches
- Heavy-duty stainless steel hinges
- 40% heavier body
- Threaded drain plug
- Dual stainless-steel straps support lid and hinges
- Fish-measuring ruler
- Model: Super Tough STX-120
- Model Number: 44807
- Ice Retention: Up to 5 days*
- Capacity: 113 litres / 120 Quarts (190x 330ml cans)
- Weight: 8.80 kgs
- Exterior Dimensions ( L x W x H ): 97.16 cm x 43.82 cm x 45.09 cm
- Internal Dimensions Bottom (L x W x H): 83.8 x 30.4 x 28.5 cm
- Internal Dimensions Top (L x W x H): 87.63 x 36.0 x 27.9 cm
*Ice retention figures are supplied for guidance only and may vary dependent on actual usage.
Please click here for further information on how this is measured and how to maximise the performance of your cool box.