Igloo BMX 72 Qt Heavy Duty 68 Litre Cool Box
The Igloo BMX 72 heavy duty ice cool box is due back in stock in May 2021. You are welcome to pre-order yours today.
A heavy duty ice cool box ideal for outdoor use, the rugged BMX 72 from Igloo is built to be strong and high performing. The BMX 72 features a strong blow-molded construction and steel kick plates, and is ideal for fishing, camping, mountain trips, festivals, beach trips and even garden parties.
Best in class ice retention performance
The Igloo BMX 72 cool box features extra-thick Igloo Ultratherm insulated walls as well as Igloo Cool Riser technology, meaning the BMX 72 cool box can retain ice for up to 5 days and is one of the highest performance cool boxes within the Igloo range.
A great choice of cool box for fishing trips and angling!
With a fish measuring ruler molded into the lid and tie-down loops in addition to its stellar performance and durable construction, the BMX 72 cool box is ideal for keen anglers and fishermen.
Igloo BMX 72 Heavy Duty Ice Cool Box Features
- 68 litre capacity
- Igloo Ultratherm insulation
- Igloo Cool Riser technology
- Up to 5 days ice retention
- Strong and flexible rubber T-latches
- Padlock loop for locking
- Extra-strong blow-molded construction
- Swing-up rubber-grip handles with steel reinforcement
- Extra-strong hinges with stainless steel screws
- Rubber skid pads provide extra shock resistance
- Steel kick plates on walls of the cool box
- Dual stainless-steel straps support lid and hinges
- Hose compatible threaded drain plug with tethered cap
- Fish-measuring ruler molded into lid
See the video
Model Number: 49973
*Ice retention figures are supplied for guidance only and may vary dependent on actual usage.
Please click here for further information on how this is measured and how to maximise the performance of your cool box.